Mens Cotton Tee Compostable T-shirt
Samples shown in images.
Get notified when our product is available. All Things Compostable // Spring 2022
- Interlocks are a lot sturdier than jersey and blends, and so garments made with these fabrics tend to last a lot longer. And because it's so durable, we knew that we could also use it for the collar without compromising the structural integrity of the shirt. That allowed us to avoid having to use a 1x1 rib knit, which has spandex, whose production requires nonrenewable resources and is all around terrible for the environment.
- The thread and labels we use for this garment are also made with natural fibers instead of the usual synthetics found in practically any other garment on the market.
- And all of the materials used to construct this shirt have low-impact, non-toxic dyes, so after years and years of wear, it can be composted safely rather than getting thrown out.
- Mid-weight tee with 100% organic cotton interlock fabric
- Low-impact, non-toxic dye
- Natural fibers used for thread and labels
- No 1x1 rib for the collar (no spandex)
- Cuffs tacked down (3x) with an invisible stitch
- Safe to compost after having run its course
- Machine was cold with like colors and hang dry
- 5'9" and wearing a size M