We built Gomorrah around five tenets that prioritize people and planet.
- The belief that clothes are investments that are to be lived in, cared for, and kept out of landfills
- The idea that true luxury garments, as defined by materials and construction (not brand equity), don't have to come at an unreasonably high costs and should be accessible to everyone
- The duty to educate our customer base on the deleterious effects of traditional garment making and fast fashion
- The importance of not placing undue stress on the environment in the interest of business and product
- The responsibility to have a clear cut philanthropic plan that serves to help to maintain and/or restore the planet's natural resources